A cloud engineer is an IT professional responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support. Cloud engineer is a general term encompassing a few different roles, including: cloud architect.
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
• Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
• Modifying and improving existing systems.
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
• Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
• Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
• Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
• Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
• Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
• Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
• Degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Experience with CI/CD systems.
• Experience with SysOps.
• Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
• Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Client management skills.
Salary Upto 3 - 5LPA
Stipend for first 3 months
Coaching provides an opportunity for the trainee to learn more about his position and the company's operations. This method involves the coach, often known as the trainer. He/ she guides and instructs the learner. Together with the trainees, the coach or trainer establishes the appropriate goals, offers guidance on how to reach them, periodically assesses their progress, and makes recommendations for adjustments to behavior and attitude. The senior manager supervises the trainee, and the manager is solely responsible for the staff training. Training is conducted in his stead to relieve the senior management of part of his responsibilities.