Ethical hacking involves an authorized attempt to gain unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data. Carrying out an ethical hack involves duplicating strategies and actions of malicious attackers.
We are looking for a talented and trustworthy certified ethical hacker to conduct in-depth penetration tests on our customer’s computer systems. To ensure success as a certified ethical hacker, you should have advanced knowledge of computer and internet security systems, high-level hacking skills, and the ability to create clear and concise reports. We are providing a top-notch certified ethical hacker quickly identifies security flaws and provides useful advice on how to improve the system.
• Meeting with clients to discuss the security system currently in place.
• Researching the company's system, network structure, and possible penetration sites.
• Conducting multiple penetration tests on the system.
• Identifying and recording security flaws and breaches.
• Identifying areas of high-level security.
• Reviewing and rating the security network.
• Creating suggestions for security upgrades.
• Compiling penetration test reports for the client
. • Conducting penetration tests once new security features have been implemented.
• Suggesting alternate upgrades.
• Any degree students should Applied.
• Advanced knowledge of networking systems and security software.
• In-depth knowledge of parameter manipulation, session hijacking, and cross-site scripting.
• Technical knowledge of routers, firewalls, and server systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to see big-picture system flaws.
Salary Upto 3.5 - 5.5LPA
Stipend for first 3 months
Coaching provides an opportunity for the trainee to learn more about his position and the company's operations. This method involves the coach, often known as the trainer. He/ she guides and instructs the learner. Together with the trainees, the coach or trainer establishes the appropriate goals, offers guidance on how to reach them, periodically assesses their progress, and makes recommendations for adjustments to behavior and attitude. The senior manager supervises the trainee, and the manager is solely responsible for the staff training. Training is conducted in his stead to relieve the senior management of part of his responsibilities.