The Linux administrator has an active role in patching, compiling, securing, and troubleshooting Linux servers in a heterogeneous environment. The professional performs system updates and server configurations. They are responsible for implementing changes in multiple environments from development to production.
We are looking for a Linux Administrator to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure.
• Responsible for setting up / configuring and maintaining Linux & windows VMs/servers.
• Configure and optimize web servers, Log servers, Database servers, VMs
• Configure and Optimize Mail Servers/SMTP servers/Plesk Servers
• Incident analysis/RCAs/troubleshooting and identification of permanent resolutions
• Liaison with internal teams and resolve issues with RCA and ticket.
• Monitoring servers, infra using tools like Nagios/OpManager etc
• Monitoring and managing switches and firewall
• Proactively monitor product/services/site performance, uptime, availability and analyze logs/metrics.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
• Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, Hardware firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor servers to ensure security
• Ensure uptimes are maintained for the server infrastructure
• Manage virtualized environment, SAN & NAS solutions
• Research and Identify new technologies which can improve our service offerings
Candidate residing in Only kindly apply
• 0 to 1 years of experience
• Basic Experience in Windows / Linux operating systems.
• Candidates from anywhere. Job Location:anywhere.
• We update knowledge and previous experience supporting the following
• Windows: Active Directory, DNS, Radius Authentication, DHCP
• Linux: Deep understanding of Linux Systems.
• Storage: RAID, LVM, SAN, NAS (NFS etc.) fundamentals
• Databases: Good understanding of SQL/RDBMS, MySQL/ MariaDB Replication, Postgres
• Tools / Utilities: Yum, deb, RPM, GIT/SVN , PXE , C panel, Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, AWS
• Web: Apache, Nginx, IIS, Plesk, cPanel
• Scripting/Programming: Any of Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP
• Others: Regular expressions, excellent troubleshooting skills
Role: LINUX ADMINISTATOR
Industry Type: IT SERVICES
Department: IT& INFORMATION SECURITY
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Support
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Com in Commerce
Salary Upto 3.5 - 6.5LPA
Stipend for first 3 months
Coaching provides an opportunity for the trainee to learn more about his position and the company's operations. This method involves the coach, often known as the trainer. He/ she guides and instructs the learner. Together with the trainees, the coach or trainer establishes the appropriate goals, offers guidance on how to reach them, periodically assesses their progress, and makes recommendations for adjustments to behavior and attitude. The senior manager supervises the trainee, and the manager is solely responsible for the staff training. Training is conducted in his stead to relieve the senior management of part of his responsibilities.