Network engineers are responsible for designing, maintaining, implementing, and troubleshooting an organization's computer networks. Their tasks include configuring and maintaining network hardware and software, ensuring network security and integrity, monitoring network performance, and troubleshooting network issues.
We are looking for a Network Engineer(L1) to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure.
What Will You Do
• Responsible to work with all technology team member to insure proper maintenance of the LAN, Wireless, MAN and WAN voice and data networks.
• Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all data network equipment such as router, LAN switch, firewall, wireless, servers, backup systems, network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
• The Engineer is responsible to assist in the development of company policies and procedures to support operations, security, and integrity. Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures conjunction with the company’s security team.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• To understand the Customer’s organizational structure and become familiar with the Customer’s network implementation and support processes and procedures to help in designing a network that is available and sustainable.
• To troubleshoot equipment and network problems, participate in critical maintenance windows, and to open and track TAC cases through to problem resolution on pre and post production issues.
• To raise equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and to track these through to problem resolution.
What Do We Want
• 1~2 year’s implementation experience in Data Networking & Network Security and deployment.
• Understanding of networking protocols
• Technical or College Degree in Information Technology, Management or related field, and/or advanced networking certifications.
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• Solid understanding of network & security technologies:
• Hands-on network configuration experience with Cisco etc.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Basic level understanding of Cisco Routing and Swicth/Data networking skill, including DHCP, QoS, IP routing protocols.
Salary Upto 2.5 - 3.5LPA
Stipend for first 3 months
Coaching provides an opportunity for the trainee to learn more about his position and the company's operations. This method involves the coach, often known as the trainer. He/ she guides and instructs the learner. Together with the trainees, the coach or trainer establishes the appropriate goals, offers guidance on how to reach them, periodically assesses their progress, and makes recommendations for adjustments to behavior and attitude. The senior manager supervises the trainee, and the manager is solely responsible for the staff training. Training is conducted in his stead to relieve the senior management of part of his responsibilities.